Saturday, November 16, 2013

Ummm Really...

What are the dating requirements for first dates.....Are you supposed to have on your cutest outfit, hair freshly done and shiny lipgloss? Or is it okay to come in your chill clothes, no make up because if he thinks you are cute dress down you will blow him away when you are made up??? 
    I had one date where the guy had on a winter coat and scarf like it was 20 below zero and it was maybe 55 degrees outside. I mean it took him 5 minutes just to unravel and remove the scarf and coat. It wasn't this that got me but the fact that he had on opened toed Adidas flip flops with socks on, and too me that was odd. You are dressed like winter in Alaska but you have on opened toed flip flops... things that make you go ummm....lets not even mention that prior to meeting up he said he had gotten a hair cut but showed up with a do rag cap on his head and did not even bother to take it off when he unraveled out of everything else. Ummm really, I came out in my sophisticated best, put on heels that are making my feet scream, put on my MAC make up that is reserved for Sundays best and used my last pair of good lashes to be sidetracked by some open toed flip flops and a skull cap... Who does that?? 
   Sometimes I feel that Mr. Right will never come along. I don't want to be one of those females that is alone because she finds something wrong with every guy she meets. I'm full of flaws so by no means am I looking for perfection,I'm just  looking for decency and to me that's not too much too ask. So next time homeboy comes out with a do rag cap and some open toed flip flops in the winter time gear just do what I did and think about some special memory in the back of your mind that makes you smile and will get you through the date! ...30S&S..signing off ......

No comments:

Post a Comment