Saturday, October 26, 2013

Such a Crybaby

Have you ever met a person that complains about EVERY little thing. It could be male or female. I mean I know people that will find any reason to have a frown on their face. We could be in the restaurant and their food is not what they thought it was going to be. Or their kids could be acting a monkey but they don't like the way people correct them. 
 Or what about a man that is always whining like a brat, such a crybaby. Oh, I'm not happy at home, she doesn't cook , clean, have sex with me .. Blah blah blah.....if its that bad "Why are you still there??!!" 
  I mean we all have our moments of frustrations but gee wiz there is nothing less attractive for me as a women than a grown man who always has a down countenance about something. I just had to vent you guys because I work for an awesome company that helps take care of people living with cancer and these brave patients are still in great spirits and don't complain about their situations even though they are the ones that really could. So I don't want to be around any more "Debbie Downers" ....as Tamar Braxton would say  "Get your life".... 30S&S signing off......
  

2 comments:

  1. Say it girl! I know we all have our moments but we have more to be thankful for than we have to complain.

    ReplyDelete