Saturday, October 19, 2013

And you feel the urge....

As I'm sitting here alone at home on another Saturday night. I cannot help to think how nice it would be to have a fine strong man here with me. Conversing with me, touching me, kissing on me and just making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. 
   However, if this daydream were true all of this beauty would be stripped away by  sex, no holding afterwards, no goodbye kisses and probably no calls the next day and probably again until the next time.
    Have I been there before, HECK YEAH!!! Would I like to be in that place again? NEVER AGAIN!!! So as good as it feels daydreaming about that man making you feel like a woman should, reality is, if he is not for you and I mean ordained by God. It's just what it is ladies and gent.... A DAYDREAM!! I know how lonely it gets and I know that we all have those certain desires, especially for my non virgin crew that know what they may have experience before ( let's keep it real). However as soon as I think about the feeling of being loved on, I think about the feeling that comes after the event is over and the daydream is no longer a dream but another disappointing reality.
  I mean it's nothing like being loved by someone who loves and cherishes you and will wait for you. Someone who will call you the next day and the following day ... Send you texts, take you on dates send flowers to your job and do all the things to make you feel like a woman should feel... Now that doesn't have to be a daydream it can be a reality, if we just wait and be patient.....so the next time you are on the couch alone on a Saturday night and you feel the urge, just Relax, Relate, Release, and take that time to EXHALE....because when he finally does come, it will be a whirlwind....30S&S signing off......

2 comments:

  1. I love the realness that speaks through your posts! This is so necessary for singles to know its simply natural to desire for your better half, yet waiting on God's timing and choice for you, which truly makes a difference!
    Love It G!

    ReplyDelete